Everyday Invalidations The Expectation Fallacy

aaeaaqaaaaaaaamwaaaajgjmmzljnwuylwvjn2itngfkni1in2e4lwe0mdmzm2e2zjvlyq

You and you alone understand 100% your world, thoughts, feelings, etc.  You and you alone can understand or make meaning from glimpses into your unconscious as well. Even if others such as family, close friends, etc say they get you they do, basically 40% of the who, what, why and how you are.  The other 60% remains hidden for the most part.  Where did I get the numbers? Just guessed based on my experience.

Where does communication go wrong?  The expectation fallacy, where there is an expectation that others should think and feel as I do regardless of the circumstances.  Further exploration into my own life constraints and root causes of my suffering reveal that the expectation fallacy operates in my life without my knowing.  And this causes much strife to thhe relationships in impact and effect.  Notice I did not say the relationships I am in.  I impact and effect systems by my interaction with them.  I am an actor and agent of a system or systems.  That is a powerful statement as it implies responsibility and awareness.

Learn the language of the system culture you are interacting with first and second ask the question what is hidden?  What is unspoken?  What don’t I know?  Question design and creation often gives me pause to consider my errors in language processing of a system culture I am ignorant of.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s